Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am sorry my dear trees,
I can’t help out in trouble,
I m unable to restrain your cutting,
I can’t liquefy the prevailing muddle.
I am sorry sweet birds, I am sorry animals,
I am helpless, enervated and tired,
I am striving hard but all in vain,
The circumstances are very weird.
In search of the ephemeral success,
The human is challenging the creator,
I confess on the behalf of whole mankind,
I am sorry dear Mother Nature.
We the humans are running an endless race,
A race of development and grace,
Evading the truth, enjoying a life which is vicarious,
& the situation is becoming more & more precarious.
This attitude of man will take him to a world of tears & woes,
It’s high time; we should identify humankind’s real foes,
Don’t let it to be too late, its time, save the earth,
If destroyed once it will not take any other birth.
Abhishek Singh Rathore……….

No comments:

Post a Comment